Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shedding

I don't understand why certain people can't shake or break away from their negative taught concept of life. Meaning, I don't understand why some parents find it okay to strongly suggest how their married children should run their lives. I'm sorry, am I the only one who sees that there is something wrong in this picture? I don't know which is the sad part,. the fact that these parents think it's okay, or the fact that their children can't see that their parents are wrong?

I used to belong in the blinders category, the ones who can't accept the wrong doings of their parents. But now, I see myself as the one who woke up from it. Thank God, I finally was able to see and realize and accept that not everything your parents say are actually applicable to your everyday life, even as adults. YOU as an adult need to find your way on how to better your life, not because your parents say so, but because you are the one living in it and you are the one that will be facing EVERYTHING (the hardships, rewards, joys, and true happiness) that life has to offer, and also what you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment